Wednesday, June 15, 2016

slow down


{ mood: drained }
{ listening to: cloud grey playlist }

It's been summer in Nashville since mid-May at the very least. We've had sun, heat and humidity for the most part but this past week has been interrupted with dark clouds, loud thunder, high winds and pouring rain. At times when I get a chance to look up from my computer screen at work I am in awe of the ever changing weather.

I'm looking forward to the weekend as we actually have plans for once. I also hope to find some quiet time even if it is in the in between moments. The frenzy that my life path is currently on has been stressful and I need to take some very deep breaths and stop trying to predict what could go wrong in the future. Oh if only it were that easy to just let it all go.

1 comment:

  1. Plan something fun this weekend and calming - it sounds like you need it

    ReplyDelete